Gregory Moutsios / TimeSilence Photography
Gregory Moutsios is born in Proti Serron Greece, in 1965.
He studied Pure Mathematics at Aristotle University.
He attended an one-year photography workshop at the Photographic Group of the Kalamaria Municipality (1997 – 1998).
The next year as a member of the Photographic Group: “OMADA 13 / GROUP 13” of the Photographic Centre of Thessaloniki developed further his photographic skills.
In 1999 co-founded the Photographic Group “ATROPOS”.
In the year of 2002 the group took apart.
Until now he is working as a single. He has been curator for the Greece and Cyprus of the Tagree (Visual Arts Online Magazine) for the project “Greece by Greeks” and he is working at Vassiliadis College as a teacher of Mathemathics. From time to time runs the Photography Club at the college.
• Remezzo Cultural Hall, Kalamaria, Thessaloniki – Group exhibition
• Photographic Centre of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki – Group exhibition: “Conception”
• Photographic Centre of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki – Group exhibition: “Cheap Photo”
• Arty Café, Thessaloniki – Single exhibition / Selected Works
• Cultural Hall of Panorama Municipality, Thessaloniki – Group exhibition: “Time and Silence”
• iFocus Gallery, Athens – Group exhibition: “Mother”
• Photoeidolo / GREECE (Magazine about Photography) – Issue 13 / Time & Photography Cover Photo, text and images (2 pages)
• Ventana de Luz / SPAIN ( Revista fotografia) – Issue “Truth / Lie” (2 pages)
• Fotografos de fin de milenio – Volume 4 / “fotografos internacionales” / SPAIN (Multimedia CD Presentation) DIAFRAGMA FOTO
• Various internet galleries and online magazines