Gregory Moutsios / TimeSilence Photography
Gregory Moutsios was born in Serres Prefecture, Greece, in 1965.
He studied Pure Mathematics at Aristotle University.
He attended an one-year photography workshop at the Photographic Group of Kalamaria Municipality (1997 – 1998).
The next year as a member of the Photographic Group: “OMADA 13 / GROUP 13” of the Photographic Centre of Thessaloniki he further developed his photographic skills.
In 1999 he co-founded the Photographic Group “ATROPOS”.
In the year of 2002 the working group divided.
Since then he has been working as independent photographer. He has been the curator of the Tagree (Visual Arts Online Magazine) both for Greece and Cyprus regarding the project “Greece by Greeks” and he works at Vassiliadis College as a teacher of Mathematics. From time to time he runs the Photography Club at the college.
• Remezzo Cultural Hall, Kalamaria, Thessaloniki – Group exhibition
• Photographic Centre of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki – Group exhibition: “Conception”
• Photographic Centre of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki – Group exhibition: “Cheap Photo”
• Arty Café, Thessaloniki – Single exhibition / Selected Works
• Cultural Hall of Panorama Municipality, Thessaloniki – Group exhibition: “Time and Silence”
• iFocus Gallery, Athens – Group exhibition: “Mother”
• Photoeidolo / GREECE (Magazine about Photography) – Issue 13 / Time & Photography Cover Photo, text and images (2 pages)
• Ventana de Luz / SPAIN ( Revista fotografia) – Issue “Truth / Lie” (2 pages)
• Fotografos de fin de milenio – Volume 4 / “fotografos internacionales” / SPAIN (Multimedia CD Presentation) DIAFRAGMA FOTO
• FOTOBOOK #7 – Photographic Magazine, Malta, Europe
• Various internet galleries and online magazines ( eg. Photographic Mercadillo )